Terms of Service
By submitting this form I agree to adhere to the following SAS General Safety Policy
I hereby affirm, acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I am an adult age 18 years or older registering myself as a participant in this community event; or I am the parent/legal guardian acting on behalf of and registering a minor age 17 years or younger who wishes to participate in this community event and that I have the legal authority to act and consent on his/her behalf.
2. I assume all responsibility for any and all damages to or the theft of personal property, or any bodily injury (including death) that may occur to me (or the minor) and further I assume responsibility for property damage and bodily injury (including death) that I (or the minor) may cause to others, in each case arising or resulting from, incident from, incident to, or as a consequence of, participation in any community event of the Swaida American Society.
3. I, for myself (and the minor) and my (and the minor’s) heirs, executors, and administrators, release, indemnify, hold harmless from, and waive all claims, damages, and rights of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, foreseen or unforeseen, arising or resulting from, incident to or as a consequence of participation in this or any community event of Swaida American Society (SAS), which I (or the minor or either of our heirs, executors, or administrators) may now or hereafter have against SAS, the cities and towns around the event, and/or the event’s sponsors, vendors, and volunteers, including but not limited to SAS, its affiliates, predecessors, successors and assigns, event venues, and the respective trustees, directors, managers, members, shareholders, employees, representatives and agents of any and all of the foregoing. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING IN ANY WAY, I INTEND THIS TO BE A GENERAL WAIVER OF ANY AND ALL CLAIMS WHICH ARE IN ANY WAY RELATED TO PARTICIPATION IN THIS OR ANY COMMUNITY EVENT OF SAS.
4. I understand that participating in this or any community event of SAS involves risks, and I attest and certify that I am physically capable to participate in this event. I also attest and certify that any minor on whose behalf I am acting is physically capable, properly trained, and mature enough to participate in this community event. I understand that SAS will not provide supervision of or otherwise monitor minors participating in this event or any community event held in support of the SAS.
5. I acknowledge that I (and the minor) have reviewed and fully understand and agree to abide by all of the rules, guidelines, and requests that are requested by SAS.
6. I grant full permission to SAS to use my (and the minor’s) name, voice, and/or likeness in any medium, including broadcasts, telecasts, advertising promotions, in-house publications, photographs, videos or other accounts of this event.
7. I understand that all donations, registrations or tickets processed are nonrefundable and nontransferable even if I (or the minor) don’t participate in this community event of SAS or the community event is cancelled.
8. I attest to comply SAS general safety policies in compliance with general CDC guidelines and Virginia COVID-19 regulations effective during the event timeframe. SAS general safety policy include, but not limited to, the following rules:
Please stay home, for full refund on activities (hotel cancelation is free up to 72 hours of the event) if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms , or if you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
Please follow COVID-19 travel guides of your State and Virginia, the location of the event
We will provide hand sanitization
Following regulations, temperature checks before each activity will be performed; full refund will be issued for individuals with temperature of 100.4°F (38°C) or more for Per CDC regulations, mask is required whenever social distancing in not possible.
Per Virginia regulations, group indoor gatherings are limited to 100 for indoor settings, and 250 for outdoor sittings.
Children's and minors must be attended by adults at all times
8. I attest that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document and that I have read and understood it.